Innovative business models are rising everywhere. Markets are evolving like never before. Everything we know is about to change. At Core, our entrepreneurial approach helps businesses adapt, evolve and succeed in this changing world.
We are a pragmatic and entrepreneurial growth advisory firm offering agile strategy development, customer-centric business models, and innovative organizational advisory. Sound interesting? Apply now, and become a part of our team.
NEW WAVE OF STRATEGIC THINKING
At Core & Company, we combine strategy, innovation, and organizational design to deliver a fresh approach to consulting and overcome resistance to change. We believe in co-creating with our customers and leverage our global network of leading innovators to provide first class solutions to 21st-century challenges. We serve Danish and Global clients across a range of topics, helping businesses translate their ambition into clear strategic direction. Our focus, coupled with our collaborative approach, presents the opportunity to deep dive into what you find most exciting.
By joining us, you’ll become an important member of a diverse, ambitious and fun team of professionals who are experts in Innovation, Strategy and People. Our team is adept at managing the complex nature of these topics and never stop hacking how to help our customers face their future. Everyone at Core bring a depth and breadth of experience you can rely on for accuracy and timeliness. We are united by a strong set of values and actively recruit passionate, open-minded, and accomplished people from around the world.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide financial and sales support for consultants, Senior Managers and Partners on internal and external projects
- Work 15 – 20 hours a week
- Drive internal financial and accounting projects
- Sales tracking and reporting
- Financial forecasting, controlling and reporting
- Project and staff administration, tracking and reporting
- Provide ad hoc support of marketing and client events
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A relevant educational background within Business Administration, Economy or Audit with an outstanding record of achievement
- Record of relevant experience in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting within finance, business controlling or accounting
- Strong drive, commitment, and strength for execution and an ambition of becoming a CFO with excellent quantitative skills
- Inspiring communication skills – including advanced PowerPoint & Excel skills and fluent English
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Drive to create value for the social and professional environment at Core & Company
Send us your application, CV, grade transcript and other relevant documents to email@example.com. Please write ”Junior Consultant” in the subject line of the e-mail. The deadline is April 2, 2018 – note that interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
If you like to know more, please contact Iya Gegeshydze, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 5213 2106.