Innovative business models are rising everywhere. Markets are evolving like never before. Everything we know is about to change. At Core, our entrepreneurial approach helps businesses adapt, evolve and succeed in this changing world.
We are a pragmatic and entrepreneurial growth advisory firm offering agile strategy development, customer-centric business models, and innovative organizational advisory. Sound interesting? Apply now, and become a part of our team.
NEW WAVE OF STRATEGIC THINKING
At Core & Company, we combine strategy, innovation, and organizational design to deliver a fresh approach to consulting and overcome resistance to change. We believe in co-creating with our customers and leverage our global network of leading innovators to provide first class solutions to 21st-century challenges. We serve Danish and Global clients across a range of topics, helping businesses translate their ambition into clear strategic direction. Our focus, coupled with our collaborative approach, presents the opportunity to deep dive into what you find most exciting.
By joining us, you’ll become an important member of a diverse, ambitious and fun team of professionals who are experts in Innovation, Strategy, and People. Our team is adept at managing the complex nature of these topics and never stop hacking how to help our customers face their future. Everyone at Core brings a depth and breadth of experience you can rely on for accuracy and timeliness. We are united by a strong set of values and actively recruit passionate, open-minded, and accomplished people from around the world.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support Consultants, Senior Managers, and Partners on internal and external projects
- Participate and create value for the social and professional environment at Core & Company
- Prepare material for workshops and clients meetings
- Gather and analyze information, develop, and communicate recommendations
- Work with entrepreneurial methods on a daily basis, improve and hack on our concepts
- Lean in and take an active part in your own and Core’s learning and development
- Support Core & Company’s SoMe profile and help out in the office
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- A relevant educational background within Business Development, Strategy, Innovation, Communication or HR with outstanding records of achievement
- You will be at end of your bachelor’s or the beginning of your master’s degree
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills
- Record of relevant experience in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Inspiring, engaging and motivating communication skills – including advanced PowerPoint skills and fluent English
- Strong drive, commitment, and strength for execution
Send us your application, CV, grade transcript and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write ”Intern” in the subject line of the e-mail. The deadline is April 13, 2018 – note that interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
If you want to know more, please contact Iya Gegeshydze, at email@example.com or +45 5213 2106.