Innovative business models are rising everywhere. Markets are evolving like never before. Everything we know is about to change. At Core, our entrepreneurial approach helps businesses adapt, evolve and succeed in this changing world
We are a pragmatic and entrepreneurial growth advisory firm offering agile strategy development, customer-centric business models, and innovative organizational advisory. Sound interesting? Apply now, and become a part of our team.
NEW WAVE OF STRATEGIC THINKING
At Core & Company, we combine strategy, innovation, and organizational design to deliver a fresh approach to consulting and overcome resistance to change. We believe in co-creating with our customers and leverage our global network of leading innovators to provide first class solutions to 21st-century challenges. We serve Danish and Global clients across a range of topics, helping businesses translate their ambition into clear strategic direction. Our focus, coupled with our collaborative approach, presents the opportunity to deep dive into what you find most exciting.
By joining us, you’ll become an important member of a diverse, ambitious and fun team of professionals who are experts in Innovation, Strategy and People. Our team is adept at managing the complex nature of these topics and never stop hacking how to help our customers face their future. Everyone at Core bring a depth and breadth of experience you can rely on for accuracy and timeliness. We are united by a strong set of values and actively recruit passionate, open-minded, and accomplished people from around the world.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Co-create unique value for our clients
- Gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, and develop and communicate recommendations
- Implement recommendation in collaboration with client team members
- Work with entrepreneurial methods on a daily basis, improving and hacking on our concepts
- Lean in and take an active part in your own and Core’s learning and development
- Participate and create value for the social and professional environment at Core & Company
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills
- Record of relevant experience in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Bachelor and Master degree with outstanding records of achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Inspiring, engaging and motivating communication skills – including advanced PowerPoint skills and fluent English
- Strong drive, commitment, and strength for execution
- Creative, energetic and capable of developing innovative solutions to new problems
Send us your application, CV, grade transcript and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write ”Application” in the subject line of the e-mail. The deadline is February 28, 2018 – note that interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
If you like to know more, please contact Karen von Gersdorff, at email@example.com or +45 3061 1426.